My Latest Project

So, I wanted to put something on the wall in the playroom half of our basement to brighten things up a bit. So here is what I made:



Yes, I did paint it, but I had help. To see where I got it, visit www.elephantsonthewall.com.

Anyways, Natalie doesn't like wearing socks in the house, so I bought her these bunny slippers so her feet will stay warm in the winter.



She LOVES Them! She likes to carry them around like stuffed animals. I hope with these bunnies I can keep her feet warm when it starts getting cold!


Comments

LaTisha said…
Hi! It's amazing who you will find through something so simple as blogger! Thanks for dropping a line! All looks well in your neck of the woods! Definitely keep in touch! (Via blogger, of course!)

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle