About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Mmmmm - Cookies


Yesterday I decided to let Natalie help me with making cookies. She did a great job and we had a blast! Here are some highlights with the things she said. They're a little out of order because I am not that great at using Blogger with pictures!


"BIG Cookies"




The finished product.





She barely ate any of the actual cookie. She was much more impressed with the dough - yummy!




And this is proof that she may have curls - when her hair is dirty and it's humid, it curls up like this.


She was a little bit afraid of the mixer at first. She doesn't like unexplained noises.






Helping add the flour. "I cook! Good Helper!"





"Mommy, I digging!"





Nummy Nummy!





"I make Mommy sumfing (something)"



2 comments:

mohoelx said...

sweet! fax me a cookie! the fun times.......but how many cookies did mommy have before she got feeling bad yesterday?

MommaHarms said...

Um, one. They are all in the freezer.