Life Keeps Going!

I cannot believe how fast time flies when you have a kid!

We had a very successful garage sale, for which I am greatful. Natalie and I were in a car accident. We were turning onto our street and were rear-ended when the guy behind us was rear-ended and pushed into us. We are fine, but will be heading to the chiropractor to get checked out - hey it's free chiropractic treatments! The new van has some damage to the bumper, so we are waiting to see what to do to get that fixed. This will be the first time that I have ever had something fixed on a car that was paid for by insurance.

Saturday morning we are leaving for KC. I am excited to see my parents and by dear friend Janna, who lives in Guam. We just happened to both plan a trip to KC in the same week. I haven't seen her for two years, and she has never met Natalie. I can't wait!

There's really nothing new here, I just thought I would post something other than my ad for the car. Do pray that it sells - I'm not really enjoying paying insurance for a vehicle we don't need!

Here are a few pictures of Natters.



She is trying so hard to learn how to use the spoon, but the results are messy!



She loves to "dress up" in our miss matched socks! In this picture she has three bibs on, a couple of socks on her head along with a pair of PJs, and at least one on each shoulder.

Comments

Heather said…
Hope you have a great trip!!! Natalie is getting so big!

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle