Growing Up So Fast

Natalie has two new passions: Legos and coloring! Which means, of course, that all day long I am either building or coloring! Here are a few pictures of her doing her new favorite activities:









She's also talking up a storm. She blew me away the other day when she pointed to my tummy and said "baby." We haven't really talked much about mommy having a baby in her tummy, and it may have been a fluke, but it was pretty cool. We're weaning off of the pacifier. Now it is just for at night and in the car. I was so proud of her becuase after her nap she handed it to me instead of having to pry it out of her mouth. She points to it and says "baby" because I keep saying "Those are for babies, bed, and in the car." It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Taking it away at night will be tough, but I am sure she will just decide she's too "big" for it. Now on to potty training . . . Yikes!

Comments

The Harrisons said…
Doesn't seem like there is something new every day! She is so precious :-)
She'd get along great with Elijah! :D He loves legos...that's probably his favorite thing also! I love the mural on the wall and the table that matches...so cute!!
MommaHarms said…
Thanks for the compliment on the mural. It's not done yet - it's really a lot of work and I need to get my tail in gear or I'll be too big to lay on the floor and paint soon!
SturgillMom said…
She is such a doll! How far along are you now and how are you feeling?

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle