About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Four Generations

Here are the pictures from our photo session today. The kids were really tired after traveling yesterday and being up until 11:30, but they did fairly well. Some are a little goofy - Megan was not impressed with the people trying to get her to smile.

Here are the pictures, even the bad ones :)

4 comments:

The Colorful Photographer said...

Wow, stay at home writer, awesome, I am jeaulous!

The Hall Family said...

Those are beautiful Nicole!! Megan is still gorgeous even if she's not smiling :) So is Natalie, of course! :)

Ann-Marie said...

Great family photos, Nicole! You've got some real beauties there!

a joyful nusiance said...

I remember you!! Thank you for your kind words. I have really been enjoying blogging, although I think it drives my husband nuts that I spend so much time doing it.

We will have to have Heather have us over for a girls night again! That was so much fun!!