The girls and I are in KC helping my mom while my dad is gone. Tim brought us down and then left. We are missing him. Here are the top ten reasons I love my husband:
1. He works incredibly hard to provide for us and never once complains about going to work.
2. He thinks of the little things. He always puts a new roll of toilet paper on the back of the toilet when the roll is starting to get low. He set up my computer for me while I was taking the girls potty on our way down here so I could watch a DVD after they went to sleep.
3. He loves our children deeply and enjoys being with them. He'll even read princess books!
4. He worries about us when it counts.
5. He listens to me without trying to "fix" everything, but he does step in when I need him to fix it.
6. He treats me with both love and respect.
7. He can grill a mean steak.
8. He takes care of his parents.
9. He makes me a better parent. Yesterday was rough and I think it was just because I didn't have my copilot.
10. He genuinely loves me in spite of the way I have changed over the years.
I love you babe and I can't wait until next week!
This post is linked to Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda.
Reading the Bible Together
6 days ago