About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Made Me Smile

This conversation made me smile. Someone has been listening to the Bible verse songs we have on CD in the van. The context was after looking at a friend's ultrasound pictures on Facebook, and me trying to explain how the ultrasound worked in five-year-old terminology.

Miss N: "Mommy, are you going to have any more babies?"

Mommy: "I don't know, hun, I would like to, but that's really up to God."

Miss N: "Oh, because he has to help you put the baby in your tummy?"

Mommy: "Yep."

Miss N: "Oh, because he FORMS them, He forms the babies, right mommy?"

Mommy: "That's exactly right."

Miss N: "Mom, why are babies all wet when they come out?"

Upon further questioning I figured out that she knew babies were all wet from the picture in her baby book of just after she was born :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile this morning. She is precious!
Mom