About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

so Far, So Good

Well, potty training is going well after two days. So far she hasn't had one accident and tells me when she needs to go! We even took a little trip "out" yesterday and she did fine. I don't know what i was afraid of.

She's funny though - she gets a piece of candy if she goes #2 in the potty. That started when she was terrified to poo in the potty - on a side note to my mom readers who are ready to start potty training someday - candy is a bad idea because it's very hard to break that habit.

Anyways, sometimes she gets very upset when she can't poo because she wants the candy. yesterday she successfully went #2 in the potty and got up and turned around to look at her rear and said, 'Thank you very much bottom!" Very funny!

Megan is now entering 12 month clothing. I cannot believe it. For some reason it makes me sad that she is so big. She doesn't look like a little baby, but she's only 3 months old! She's very smiley though, especially in the morning. That's so fun!

1 comment:

bella1021 said...

YEAH!!! for the potty!!!

holy cats-- she's going into 12 month!!
Milk- it DOES a body good!! ;)