38 weeks update

Here it is. My last pregnancy update. I don't think I will make one next week with baby coming the day after. It's been a long, somewhat eventful pregnancy, and I cannot wait to meet this new little princess! I also cannot believe that she will be here NEXT WEEK! A week from tomorrow. At this point, all of the extra testing just seems silly, but I suppose it is worthwhile to ensure we are not missing something obvious at the very tail end of this process. 

How far along? 38 weeks!

Maternity clothes? Yes, and frankly, none of them fit. Miss N told me yesterday, "Um, mom, I think you need to get some longer shirts." Baby has dropped and it's hard to cover the belly up!

Sleep: Not too shabby.

Best moment this week: Spending the morning with my sad baby girl. She is much better now! And my bp did not spike.

Movement: Steady and strong.

Milestones: I think she is finally head down and planning to stay that way.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Nothing incredibly new to report.

What I miss: Not sitting on the couch all day

What I am looking forward to: Having a baby next week!

Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes, your kiddos just need their mommy.

Complications Update: nothing new. Everything is staying stable and she keeps testing well so it looks like the 17th is d-day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle