Vaccines


Natalie had her one year shots yesterday. I always have mixed feelings about vaccines. She doesn't really cry, but she always gets a fever and is sad later. Also, I have heard horrible things about how sometimes vaccines can cause autism, and that vaccines contain aborted baby parts. I just don't now what is right. A lady in our church insists that you do not have to have them, no matter what the law says. But when I think about the diseases she could have that could kill her, it sure seems worth it. Although, I must admit that I see absolutely no point to the chicken pox vaccine. We all survived it, didn't we? Oh well, the law requires it, so consider her chicken pox vaccinated!

Comments

mohoelx said…
Just be glad you are living today and not 30 or 50 years ago when the vaccines were much more experimental!

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle