Pool Fun!

Hi Everyone!

Last year I bought a little wading pool for Natalie for a couple of dollars when the season was ending, thinking she could use it this year. I have finally gotten it out and she LOVED it! The pictures say it all! She stayed in the pool for 45 minutes! what one year old stays doing the same activity that long??? She was enjoying filling it up, and then of course, using it! She also was drinking the water! Enjoy the pictures and videos!

Edited to add that I am SOOO excited! Tim and I got tickets to see Bill Cosby in Chicago in October! I didn't think we would be able to get tickets, because he is only going to be here for one day, but we did, and they were reasonably priced too. I can't believe we are actually going to see Bill Cosby in person! We are doing this to celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary, which was in June (yes, a little late, but we think it's worth it!)



Filling the pool is fun!



Baby in a swimsuit - enough said!



Yes, I know I'm cute!





Here's one of her feeding herself - she's pretty proud of that!



Pretty cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle