Happy Birthday Natalie!

Today we celebrated Natalie's second birthday. It's actually tomorrow, but we had the party for friends and family today. She had lots of fun and got some nice presents. Thanks everyone! Some gifts include a wheelbarrow and watering can for outside, art supplies, playdough, three baby dolls, and lots of puzzles!

We let Natalie have pop tonight for the first time. I gave her some rootbeer in a special cup. She took a big drink and made a horrible face and spit it all over herself. We also tried orange, but she didn't like that either. Oh well! I felt bad, though, because she REALLY didn't like it. She was like, "Mom, what are you giving me?"

When I lit the candles she kept saying "off off off." She wanted me to turn them off. She really had a lot of fun, especially playing with the bigger kids from church. She said "hi" to everyone too. She did end up with marker all over her pants, but hopefully washable Crayolas work as advertised!

Here are some pictures from the day. I will try to upload a video later for my parents.

Comments

The Harrisons said…
Happy Birthday Natalie! She is so cute :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle