He Is Risen!



We had a very nice Easter. This was Natalie's first Easter that we did anything other than getting dressed up. She's been sick, but she seemed OK Sunday so we did go to church. Now I am wondering if it was a good idea because she has lost her voice! A two year old with larangitis is pretty funny!

After the morning service, we came home to have lunch with Tim's parents and grandma. Before lunch we let Natalie look for Easter eggs. She did a good job. I put stickers and little toys in them. Her Easter basket had a fluffy doggy in it, and she walks out of her room and says "cool!" (kewel). It's her new word, and I must admit it is one of my favorites.

Here are some pics from the day!







Yes, I am 21 weeks pregnant in this picture. Sigh. Anyone with great ideas about getting your body back post-pregnancy let me know in about 19 weeks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle