Vacation Part 2

The entire crew. Everyone is here except my mom's dad.

Natalie enjoying pizza. Not the best pic of me, but hey, the kid is cute!

"Grammy come!" Natalie was trying to get my mom to come to her!

Us.



Saying "thank you" in sign language. She talks a ton, but she won't say the words thank you!

Opening birthday presents (yes, a little late, but she doesn't know the difference!)


She was a big fan of the "Fox in Sox" from Dr. Suess.


Me and my brother Joey after the recital.


My immediate family after the recital. Natalie loved running around the "dating parlor."

Poor, sick little girl!

Playing at the mall. She wanted to get out of the hotel so badly!

Comments

Anonymous said…
We love going to the mall to play. I am sorry I didn't know you were in town or we could have met up and caught up. Next time you are in Greenville we will have to meet up.

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle