Look Who's Two!

This post is a little late in coming, but I guess as they say it’s better late than never. On the 31st Megan turned the big two. She is quickly transitioning from a baby to a little girl, almost skipping the toddler phase. Here are some pictures to see how she had grown, and a little bit more about her.
First picture with her. She was 10 lbs 4 oz!

A few days old
One year old!
My big two year old!
All About Megan

Favorite foods: I love to eat! However, I prefer fruit, especially strawberries and bananas, over any type of vegetable. In fact, the only “vegetable” I will eat of my own accord is corn on the cob. I really love to eat cereal with milk. I’m a master of the spoon. Sometimes I spill, though, and I have to say, “uh oh, momma, uh oh, momma, pill.” I also love to eat toothpaste. For some reason, mommy’s not so happy about that one.

Favorite words: Bike, ball, woof woof, neigh, momma, dada, papa, num nums (I said I like to eat), uh oh, and my newest one, People. If I am talking, you had better comment, or I will just get louder and louder until you do.

Art Style: I am quite the artist. I love to draw circles of color all over my paper. Sometimes mommy doesn’t understand what I want to do, so I will sit at the table and demand “write” until she gives me a writing utensil and paper. Markers are my favorite. I will often sneak when mommy isn’t looking and color my hands. I love to see all of the bright colors on my skin. Then I run to the bathroom and tell mommy “write” while holding my hands over the sink. I am very sad that mommy will not yet let me use scissors. I’m a big girl now, at two. Doesn’t mommy know I’m ready to cut?

Favorite person: Papa, by far. He is the one I ask about all day long. Either of my papas will do. When mommy is getting me ready to go in the morning, I have to ask “papa, see papa?” If we start driving towards papa’s house in Winnebago, I get very excited, and I get very sad if we don’t see papa. Daddy is my second favorite. When he comes home I get very excited. Other than that, I really love my big sister. But if she gets into my territory, I let the world know with a blood-curling scream. It’s kind of a love/hate relationship sometimes.

Clothing style: I love to get dressed, but my favorite article of clothing is definitely shoes. I know that shoes mean I can go outside, so I will put them on first and stand by the door waiting for someone to let me outside, even when I have no other clothes on. I’m not a fan of jeans. When you have big thighs like me, they just don’t fit comfortably. I prefer shorts or knit pants for sure!
Personality: You could definitely say I am full of spunk and sass. Mommy says I have to learn to obey. I’m not so sure about that, so I keep trying to get away with stuff to see if she is serious. I’m also a thinker. I will figure out how to do something, even if you don’t think I can. I want to be a big girl and will do all of the things the big girls do! I know what I want when I want it and I don't let much stand in my way of achieving or getting whatever it is!

Favorite book: I’m just catching on to this book thing. My big sister really likes them, and for a long time I didn’t see the big deal, but now I am learning that book time means mommy and daddy time! I love lift the flap books and books with “mimmie” (Mickey) in them.

Favorite drink: Pop! I love pop. Mommy doesn’t let me have it. But for my birthday, she bought this pop that tasted a lot like lemonade. I know it was pop because it was in a can. But it wasn’t bubbly like Mommy and Daddy’s pop. I loved it so much I didn’t want to open my presents. I was much more interested in having “more pop.” Since Mommy doesn’t let me have much pop, I would have to say my other favorite drink is juice.

Pet Peeve: I really hate it when Mommy tells me I can’t have my paci when I’m not in my bed. I mean really, what’s it going to hurt? She says she can’t understand my talking when I have “that thing” in my mouth. But I really love it. So, when she tells me to go to my bed, I give her a nice loud scream so she knows I am not happy.

Favorite hobby: Definitely playing outside! My “box” is my favorite. It’s filled with sand! Sand is very, very fun. I do not like the pool, though. It’s too big and bright and scary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story Begins

Hard Questions

Christmas Miracle