33 Weeks Update


I think she is going to take after Miss M with that round face. Definitely filling out.

Ok, so I missed a few weeks. It's been busy, what can I say?

How far along? 33 weeks! In my first pregnancy I was in the hospital on horrible drugs and awaiting my girl's lungs to develop enough that they could deliver me. So thankful to be where I am right now!

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Sleep: Hot flashes, potty breaks, and crazy dreams mean poor sleep. normal at this stage in the game.

Best moment this week: Um, the floors are done! Also, got a 3D picture of her sweet face.

Movement: She is definitely not moving as much. No one but me seems worried by this.

Milestones: Growth ultrasound showed her to be 5 lb, 1 oz, and they said I don't need to come back to the high risk ward. Still waiting to see if my doctor is done monitoring her growth. . .

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Contractions have started, at least I think that's what they are. Nothing regular, but I don't think I ever had contractions until I was induced with Miss N and never with Miss M. They make me tired.

What I miss: My energy!

What I am looking forward to: Hopefully seeing my doctor next week. Haven't seen her in a few weeks due to unforeseen things like sickness and emergency c-sections. I don't enjoy repeating my entire history over and over or being told I am a "good girl" by the stupid nurse practitioner. I am not 12.

Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes, your three year old needs extra snuggles. Give them to her.

Complications Update: Well, proteins in my urine were not a concern to the high risk doctor. I am being monitored twice a week but bp seems to be holding steady. I am beginning to get the impression that all of this monitoring, scares, etc., is going to end up being for nothing. Oh well. I guess it is better safe than sorry when we are talking about bringing a new life into this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle