About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

35 weeks update

How far along? 35 weeks!

Maternity clothes? Yep! I had to try on four shirts this morning before I found one that would cover my bump with the capris I am wearing. Sigh.

Sleep: Working too much.

Best moment this week: When my doctor hinted we might not make it until May 17. Let's face it, the last month of pregnancy is not comfy. I wouldn't mind having this baby a couple of weeks early. Also, the way Miss M's face lit up when she thought I said the baby was coming out. She really, really wants to meet her baby sister.

Movement: Remember how I said she wasn't moving as much. Yeah, well, she got over that. She was moving so much during my last NST that they had to keep repositioning the sensor and I had to wait forever before they got the reading they needed.

Milestones: All major organ work is done. Now she's just gaining weight.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Lots and lots of contractions, but not too uncomfortable.

What I miss: Energy

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the results of my latest 24 hour collection. This could mean we keep on trucking or it could mean we push for an earlier delivery. I was hoping they woudl call today but no. Since my doctor is not in on Thursdays, I will probably have to wait until my appointment Friday. Also, baby shower at my church this Saturday.

Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing.

Complications Update: My bp was high at my Tuesday appointment, and that fact combined with the contractions means that we might have to go early. But we might not. It's all a waiting game at this point. I would be happy if we got to 36 weeks. Of course, I have no newborn and few 0 to 3 month clothing so going early would mean a shopping trip, but I am ready to be done.

No comments: