About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Friday, April 27, 2012

36 weeks update

How far along? 36 weeks!

Maternity clothes? Do you really have to ask?

Sleep: Not too shabby.

Best moment this week: Finding out my 24 hour test got better? I guess that means that all the complications are not making me ill. Oh, and getting a new gig that I think will be really good for the post-baby period when my schedule will be up in the air.

Movement: Steady and strong.

Milestones: All major organ work is done. Now she's just gaining weight.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Contractions have actually slowed down.

What I miss: Not getting told how huge I am by complete strangers.

What I am looking forward to: Um, I guess my next appointment. I keep hoping she will decide we are in a safe enough zone and say let's have a baby :)

Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing.

Complications Update: So, they changed my medication dose, but it didn't have much of an effect. I am still spiking quite a bit later in the day. So, I am now on mostly bed rest. It's not full bed rest - she said I can go to church, pick up the kids from school, but otherwise I need to have my tush glued to the couch. Thankfully, between the school being willing to work with me and the wonderful church family we have, I think we will be OK until we can have this baby. My mom can come at a moment's notice too so if we need to have her this week, all will be OK. My doctor actually hinted we could do it now, but that there was still a little risk of a NICU stay at 36 weeks. So I am pushing for the 37 week mark just to be on the safe side. However, if I get any readings above certain levels, I have to call RIGHT NOW. So, it could be sooner rather than later. . .

No comments: