Life Goes On



Well, we are working on our fourth ear infection of the month, Natalie's second. We have never really had problems with them until this year. Not sure what I am doing wrong! Natalie was in a lot of pain and grabbed her ear and blurted out, "I think my bones fell out! Mommy, can you put them back in?" Where does she come up with these things?

The temperament of of a preschooler seems to change in split seconds. This morning she was not happy with me over something, and was sitting on the couch crying "It's not fair!" Then, a few minutes later when I gave her something she wanted, she said, "I love you soooo much mommy!"

We ate Arby's for dinner the other night, and the ham melt, which is what Natalie had, is dusted with sesame seeds. She asked what they were, and I told her. She instantly asked, "Do they grow on Sesame Street?" She never even watches that show!


This is how she regularly sleeps, legs crossed and all!

Megan is full of curiosity and is always figuring out new things. She does not have Natalie's normal fear and hesitancy. She goes full force for whatever she wants. Our latest battle is the dog's water dish. We can't really hide it, because the dogs do, after all, have to have water, but she will not leave it alone! She also is very heavy, and recently pulled a kitchen chair down on top of herself. Ouch! Otherwise she is a happy and healthy little girl! Her latest game is the "winking" game. She will blink at us (quite obviously) and wait for us to wink back. She loves it!

Comments

Ann-Marie said…
Awww...the winking game sounds SO cute, and I love the way Natalie sleeps. TOO adorable. Sorry to hear about the ear infections, though. No fun there.

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle