About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Things I Am Hearing

Some funnies from Natalie:
  • Fairy-flies (her name for Fairies, like Tinkerbelle)

  • "This game is only for grown-up kids"

  • "Sometimes Grandmas are your Aunt"

  • To Daddy: "You are one crazy woman!"
  • "Mom? Is Pepsi junk food? Because you eat it all the time." (Insert embarrassed expression on mom's face)
  • After I said that my pop was a diet pop: "Does that mean it gives you diarrhea?"
  • "Can I please bring Bronco's head to church?" This said after the poor stick horse, Bronco, was unfortunately decapitated. There were many tears and much sadness. I had visions of the Godfather being replayed at church after this question. (No, I've never actually seen it)


2 comments:

Adventure Mom Janna said...

Love the Pepsi one!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.