10 weeks

I am at the 10 week mark! I know a lot of women who wait until they are 12 weeks to announce, and I am sure glad we didn't! I am already showing and it would be really hard to hide! I guess the extra "fluff" I was carrying around is getting pushed up and out by the baby! I am taking growth as a good sign and refusing to worry even though I haven't been to the doctor in about two weeks, which feels strange after the frequent visits before.

How far along?
10 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep. And apparently just wearing them makes me look pregnant because I am getting lots of comments. Not that I mind :)

Sleep: Not too bad.

Best moment this week: Being able to pick up my babies again! It came at a good time too with one feeling pretty puny.

Movement: Too early

Gender: Unknown

Labor Signs: No way!

What I miss : Chocolate. I guess that might be the only thing I miss for a while!

What I am looking forward to: The second trimester!

Weekly Wisdom:
Read this this week: Proverbs 24:3 "Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:" Been thinking on it.

Milestones: Getting off of modified rest and not having any problems as I reintroduced activities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story Begins

Hard Questions

Christmas Miracle