14-15 weeks

So, blogging about pregnancy was the last thing on my mind while in Kansas City this past week. Really, these two weeks are not much different, so I will just make one update.

How far along? 15 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep. And I am sad because it appears I will need to buy some. I was really hoping to avoid that.

Sleep: Up once per night usually but not too bad.

Best moment this week: Eating dessert like a normal person and not getting sick!

Movement: Too early

Gender: Unknown.

Labor Signs: No way!

What I miss: Not being winded all the time. I wish I knew for a fact this was normal. The baby isn't big enough to be causing this yet. My doctor said "You are just out of shape" but I was pretty well out of shape before I got pregnant and didn't have this problem.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement. Should be happening sometime in the next few weeks. Feeling a baby moving inside of me kind of creeps me out, but it's also very reassuring that all is well. Without feeling movement, you have no guarantees that anything is going well until you have those once a month appointments (which I must say are way too far apart!)

Weekly Wisdom: My perspective of how good or bad of a mom I am is always going to be tainted negatively. It is nice to see myself from someone else's view and realize I am doing a fairly decent job at this thing. Not perfect, but decent.

Milestones: Sickness is almost all the way gone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle