18 weeks

Kids are on break and my kitchen is a disaster (can anyone keep a clean kitchen while baking?) so this will be short. 18 weeks today!

How far along? 18 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Sleep: Decent

Best moment this week: Having a day when I didn't feel the baby kick (which was also the most stressful day of the week so that added stress didn't help) and as I was reading my Bible that night, it gave me some real strong kicks to let me know all was well.

Movement: Daily

Gender: Unknown.

Labor Signs: No way!

What I miss: Not thinking about my bp every second of every day, not taking it three times per day.

What I am looking forward to: Getting good news on my test results today because it WILL be good, right?

Weekly Wisdom: I definitely am not drinking enough water. Let's just leave it at that and not go into why I have come to know this. Thanks.

Milestones: None I can think of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle