About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yep, Still Here!

Yep, still pregnant (if anyone was wondering)

Natalie enjoyed lunch out with a friend, and she asked what we needed for the new baby. I've actually been asked this a couple of times recently, so I thought I'd post a few things. We don't need much but we probably will be able to use:

Onsies (the non-decorated kind for under clothes) - small and medium short sleeve, large long sleeve
Bibs - Natalie was a major drooler and all of hers are gone because they are unusable.
Diapers (size 2 or up), wipes, and other similar necessities like lotion and soap (no Luvs - Natalie was allergic to them so I'm going to steer clear)
Infant toys - Natalie had very few and still plays with a lot of them and thinks of them as "hers"
Baby washcloths
Books (Natalie abused her infant board books)

As far as clothes, I really don't know what sizes to tell people. She will be born late July/August and most likely won't fit in newborn clothes long if at all because of her size. So summer clothes in 0-3 month, versatile clothes in 3-6 month, and winter clothes in other sizes. The only size that overlapped seasons with Natalie is 6-9, and we have TONS of that size.

So if you were wanting to ask, there it is. If you were not wanting to ask, please ignore this post!

On a Natalie note, she has recently started singing. Her favorite songs are "Happy Birthday" and "Jesus Loves Me." I have yet to be successful in my attempts to capture her singing on video. It is EXTREMELY cute, but the minute I pull out the camera all she wants is to say "cheese" and "see me please" - you've gotta love that screen on the back of the digital camera! Keep your eyes here for when I do get that video!

No comments: