About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look What I Can Do




Miss Megan has a new skill - holding up her head!



All that work wears a kid out!

We are all getting healthy. Megan is still a little congested. Natalie is finally back to her happy self, as this video will attest. Pardon the lack of clothing - seems to be par for the course with potty training. If I would be more consistent she would be doing great with that by now!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

The Hall Family said...

Yep, those are the normal, everyday outfits that are worn around our house too. Well, not me, but the boys :D I can't seem to keep clothes on any of the kids. Isaac has learned how to remove his pants now... Natalie is such a sweetie...asking so nicely for her toy :) Megan is getting so big! Yay for everyone feeling better! How is your eye?

MommaHarms said...

Good! At least I don't have the only nudist child! My eye is all better now. Natalie is workign very hard on her manners. Today was so funny - she said thank you for everything! "Natalie, let's go potty." "Oh, thank you much mommy!" And yes, Megan is huge! She's exactly half of Natalie's current weight.