About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sick Day

Since Miss N has pneumonia (again, but that's another post altogether) today was a stay home day to help her rest and recuperate. Here is how we spent our sick day. Not too bad, if I do say so myself.
Pretending to be a "ball" in the ball bucket (ignore the poor photography, first day with the new camera) playing with the coolest-ever bath toy that makes huge bubble globs

See?

Playing playdough

Mommy played too. Quack

Making a craft (note to self, when the box says ages six and up, believe it)

And dressing up. This picture cracks me up. She's like a mermaid, cowgirl, punk rocker.

How do you spend your sick days?

1 comment:

Jan said...

I love the picture of them both 'dressed' up. it made me laugh. What a fun day you all had- I love you