Feed Me Books - Feed Me Kisses!



This video shows one of Miss M's favorite books, Counting Kisses by Karen Katz. I'm not a huge fan of counting books, even though I know that they are developmentally helpful, but I do very much enjoy interacting with my baby. She usually melts into fits of giggling by the end of the book. That didn't quite happen here, but you can see how much fun we are having. This is my first vlog. I decided to get over my insecurities, because this book is best seen read. I'm not the best vlogger, I don't have editing software, and I didn't take the time to add a bunch of makeup, so here we are as we always are in the Harms Household.

This post is part of Feed Me Books Friday at The Adventure of Motherhood. To learn more, click the link below:


Photobucket



Comments

Kuddos to you for vlogging. I don't even know how to do that or even where I would start! I loved her interaction and the kisses! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Princess Pigsty was not in my list of favorites, but it can present very obvious opportunities for great lessons with the kids! I'm glad you were able to use this book for a great lesson time1
Janna said…
Good job Nicole! Sorry it took me so long to get to it.

She love getting and giving kisses! What a great book for bonding!

you look very nice in the outfit as well!
Unknown said…
That was fun and a blessing to watch. thanks for posting Nicole

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle