11 Weeks

OK, blogfriends, I am going to be honest. I am starting to get worried again. I mean, it's been three weeks since i have seen/heard the baby. And, not at all intentionally, but in my working and surfing lately I have read about at least three women who saw the heartbeat at 6-7 weeks, then had the baby die. I have no reason to think anything is wrong, but I am scared! I wish I had a different personality and could just let whatever will be, well, be. I have an appointment on the 11th. This many weeks between appointments is torture!

So, anyways, here is the 11 week update.

How far along? 11 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep. Tim vetoed an outfit tonight because he said it made me look 30 weeks pregnant. Oye.

Sleep: Not too bad.

Best moment this week: Eating a tiny bit of chocolate and not getting sick!

Movement: Too early

Gender: Unknown

Labor Signs: No way!

What I miss : Having a neck that does not ache.

What I am looking forward to: Appointment next week.

Weekly Wisdom:
As worried and scared as I feel, the act of worrying does nothing to change anything. I need to give it over to the One who can control the outcome of this pregnancy. That is not so easy for me!

Milestones: Starting to feel less sick.

Comments

Gram-My said…
Ok girl! TRUST the god who loes you and that little one soooo much! God hath NOT given us the spirit of fear! So, who has! Think about that! DON'T let Satan rob you of this wonderful time in your life!!!
I love you and am praying for you!
Myra =)

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle