About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

13 weeks

How far along? 13 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Sleep: Crazy, crazy dreams. Last night I dreamed that my SIL was adopting a baby, and I found out in her annual Christmas letter. I told Tim and he said, "I know, I've known for five weeks." I was so livid that I started screaming, crying, and hitting him. I was mad that he kept a secret from me.

Best moment this week: Going almost the whole week without needing a nap.

Movement: Too early

Gender: Unknown. I think I have come to peace with either way, honestly. I just wish people would stop pushing me with "I bet you are hoping for a boy!" Makes it hard to stay focused on being content with a healthy baby, regardless of gender.

Labor Signs: No way!

What I miss: Not having to eat constantly.

What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving trip to visit family

Weekly Wisdom: Praying in the morning, even just for 5 minutes, focuses my mind and helps me be much more patient with my kids.

Milestones: Depending on where you look, I am in the magical second trimester!

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

I am just so happy that everything is going well for you!