28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep. And starting to outgrow some :(

Sleep: Sleeping HARD. Tim even heard one of the kids before I did this week.

Best moment this week: Last night I was working and just happened to have my hand on my belly. I felt a definite elbow or knee (I'm thinking elbow unless she flipped from her last ultrasound) rub across my belly. I don't remember ever feeling that before.

Movement: Still very active. Seems to be the most active from about 7 until 9. Not keeping me up with movement though.

Milestones: Definitely movement can be felt from the outside now.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Nope

What I miss: Being able to walk without waddling. The hip pain is in full swing. Oye.

What I am looking forward to: Getting new floors this week!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Mommy is much more plesant when the dogs do not sleep in the master bedroom. Just sayin'.

Complications Update: Nothing new to report. Everything seems on track, swelling is minimal, and I have the Gestational diabetes test Friday. Curious about that one as I am definitely having issues if I don't get enough protein and get too much sugar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story Begins

Hard Questions

Christmas Miracle