About Me

I am a proud wife and mother, and a born again Christian. I work from home as a writer while taking care of Miss N, our six-year-old, Miss M, our four-year-old and Miss C, our newest bundle of joy. Life is crazy but so much fun!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep. And starting to outgrow some :(

Sleep: Sleeping HARD. Tim even heard one of the kids before I did this week.

Best moment this week: Last night I was working and just happened to have my hand on my belly. I felt a definite elbow or knee (I'm thinking elbow unless she flipped from her last ultrasound) rub across my belly. I don't remember ever feeling that before.

Movement: Still very active. Seems to be the most active from about 7 until 9. Not keeping me up with movement though.

Milestones: Definitely movement can be felt from the outside now.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Nope

What I miss: Being able to walk without waddling. The hip pain is in full swing. Oye.

What I am looking forward to: Getting new floors this week!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Mommy is much more plesant when the dogs do not sleep in the master bedroom. Just sayin'.

Complications Update: Nothing new to report. Everything seems on track, swelling is minimal, and I have the Gestational diabetes test Friday. Curious about that one as I am definitely having issues if I don't get enough protein and get too much sugar.

No comments: