Mommy Can I Touch the Bubbles

Ok, I've been blogging way too often. So much on my mind and so much I want to remember! But, I am tyring to do the Project 52 project consistently, so here is a post for this week.

Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood

I was soaking a pan in some dish soap and water, and it had been soaking for a while. (For the record, it was nothing nasty, just some little bit of something stuck in a corner I couldn't get out. In other words, the water was fairly clean.)

"Mommy, can I touch the bubbles?" Miss N asked.

The water was cool, so I said yes. The next thing I knew we had both sides of the sink filled with soapy water and two happy little girls playing together - for an hour! With no fighting.

(The thing that appears to be a pile of something yucky in the corner of the picture is actually no bake cookies cooling on the counter that we had just finished making together).





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle