Top 10 Reasons I Love My Kids' School

My kids attend a great little Christian school nearby. I love it. I mean, I really love it. Here are some of the reasons:

1. It is five minutes from my house.
2. The principal really cares. I caught him trying to learn the names of the K3 kids this week. K3 kids can easily slip through the cracks.
3. The teachers really love the kids and it shows.
4. The teachers are great about communicating with parents. The K5 teacher even gave all the parents her cell phone number at the beginning of the year. Now that's trust.
5. It is a Christian school without the over emphasis on rules rules rules.
6. I am FB friends with several teachers. Which is nice because I feel more confident in trusting them with my precious girls. Also, they are willing to chat with me if I have a question or concern.
7. It allows me to send my kindergartener only half days. Big deal to this momma.
8. They plan really fun field trips and let me come along.
9. My kids love going there.
10. They use the curriculum I would use if I homeschooled.

Putting my kids in school was not actually an easy decision. Many moms I highly respect homeschool, and I am certainly qualified to do so. But with Tim’s leadership and a good, hard look at where we stand right now with schedules and such, school is the right decision, and I am so glad I have a great one to turn to! My only complaint is that it stops at 8th grade. I guess my kids will have to be high school dropouts! (Just kidding of course)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle