Yeah! I Finally Did It!

Who's That Baby in the Mirror?

I'm Messy, but I'm Cute!

Hi Everyone!

I finally set up a blog! Yes, I had a different one, but this one I intend to keep up with! With Natalie nearing her first birthday, it is high time I keep friends and family updated with her shenanigans! She is a handful, but we love her!

OK, so what's new? Well, Natters has two teeth! And, yesterday she broke out in hives! That was fun! She is a jabbermouth, we only wish we knew what she was saying! She is crawling and starting to stand while holding on to things.

Her favorite activity is "reading." I know that sounds strange, but this child will sit on the floor with a book for a half of an hour, turning the pages, and not making a sound. It is music to this teacher's heart! I cannot believe that a love for books is showing already! Books are by far her favorite toy!

My writing is going exceptionally well! I am working hard on a fourth grade history curriculum, that is keeping me busy, and keeping me researching, which are all good things! Tim is working at the shop, and with all of this snow, he's fixing lots of snow plows!

I hope all are keeping warm and cozy in this crazy winter. I look forward to keeping you updated with our lives!

Nicole

Comments

Unknown said…
Woo Hoo! Added to my list of "good morning" pages!
Heather said…
Yeah!! So glad that you started one too! I know my family is always glad to see new pictures!

Natalie sure is getting to be a big girl!!

As far as the hives go, I don't know what I could tell you. If you haven't changed anything you may just have to let them run their course.

Talk to you soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle