New Gig!

Hi friends and family!

Check out my new gig! I am excited about this one. I post a 100-200 word blog entry each day, and I recieve 80% of the revenue from the advertising. I do not have to market (which I stink at! LOL). So check it out! Read my entries too, and rate them, if you want!

Qwickly

I am considering making a monetized blog (one where I post articles on a topic and recieve money from ad revenue). It's not hard to do, but I am having a terrible time thinking of a topic to write about ALL THE TIME! Any ideas? This is going to be my summer project, I think, so I have time to think it through! Honestly, I can write about just about anything (within reason).

Oh, and Janna, here's a pic of myself. It's not one of Natalie's best, but oh well. Oh, and she's orange because she eats too many carrots (dead serious!)It's quite funny, but harmless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle