This is Only a Test

OK, I have been inspired by some friends' blogs I have found this week that put videos on them. I am trying my hand now. Let me know how I do! This is a little grainy because the lighting in the room is terrible. Also, I am sorry for starting to turn it verticle! I always forget that you can't do that when you have a video going!

These are the animal sounds according to Natalie. She didn't do the lion one. And, in case you were wondering, the bunny says "hop hop" (and yes, you must hop up and down)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

Comments

The Harrisons said…
Eóin thought thta video was pretty cool! He just sat on my lap and watched the whole thing! :) So cute...

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle