Her First Barbie Dolls (And Why I Love Garage Sales!)

I struck gold today! I was on my way to Wal-Mart when I swung by a garage sale. The girl at the sale had some toys, and Natalie picked out a couple from the 10 cent box. Then we found a box of Barbies. Now, I do feel Natalie is a little young for Barbies, but she latched on to a couple of them, and would not let go. The girl (about seven years old) only wanted 50 cents for them, so I bought them. My daughter hasn't let them out of her site! Yes, I know she will ruin them, but hey, the smile on her face was well worth the Dollar. I have tried to get some pictures of them. She wasn't coropperating well.

On another note, I have joined FaceBook. I like it! Tim has an account to. I have enjoyed catching up with friends from High School and College. I even found my old math and English teachers (they are married to each other.) So, if you are on FaceBook, look me up! What I like most about it is being able to see my friends' blogs! That's a quick, easy way to stay up-to-date on everyone's new families. I found out one of my close friends has a baby, and another one just got married this summer! Congrats Edy G and Andy W!

Then I went home, and the lady at the end of the street had a little kitchen, with ALL the food and dishes, etc, for $20! I have been wanting to get her a little kitchen, and now she has one! She loves opening and closing the doors. Enjoy the pics!





Notice the Barbies in her arms.



It's really hard to get a decent picture of a toddler.



Comments

Heather said…
I love the pictures! I am on facebook too.
The Harrisons said…
So cute - the videos are really sweet :)
Congrats on your baby girl! I know it's kinda late...:) She is so cute! When was she born? I love the video of her laughing with daddy and playing in the pool. I should show that to my boy. I've tried to get him to sit in his baby pool like that, but he won't...he constantly has to be running!

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle