Snow Day!

Today we are having an ice storm, so Tim stayed home from work. Natalie thinks having Daddy home from work is great fun! Here is a video of them playing together! She never laughs like that for me! I guess she's just a Daddy's girl! I love to hear her giggle! She's really talking more and more, which is so much fun! She started saying "baby" instead of signing it, so that's pretty cute. She is also obsessed with saying "uh-oh", which is also pretty cute!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Here are some pictures of our backyard of the ice:



Comments

The Harrisons said…
Daddies and kiddos are so cute! I love how the dog wants to get in on some of that cuddly action! so funny!

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle