Funny Way to Wake Up!

Well, again, no pictures, but I have to share this tidbit. This morning, albeit a little earlier than I would have wished, I was startled awake by a tiny voice saying "boogers." Natalie was standing by me and pointing to her nose. Yes, she has a cold, and she wanted me to know that she had boogers and they woke her up. Too funny. So today has been spent dosing her with Tylenol and wiping her nose. Fun fun!

She's also been asking where her baby sister is and patting my tummy. Yesterday she was abusing me royally (using my belly as a push off point when getting up, etc.,) so I explained that she had to be careful of mommy's baby belly. Now she's been talking about my baby belly and petting it gently. Too cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle