Update

Well, my bp was still a little high this morning (140/90) which is not cause for hospitalization (yeah!). The doctor does think the baby is breech, so I am going back for an ultrasound and non-stress test on Monday. By then I will be close to 36 weeks, so if something is still wrong we are in the clear for the baby. I'm supposed to be resting as much as possible, which is difficult with 4th of July and a pastoral candidate coming, but at least my parents are here to help a little! Everything is ready, pretty much, so if we do meet this baby soon it's fine with me as long as she is healthy!

Comments

bella1021 said…
YES! It is me! I saw your blog a LONG time ago too--Congrats on baby #2! I will have to catch up when I get home (working now).

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle