Questions About Daddy


My girls have the best daddy, and here are some answers that prove it! These are from Miss N who is going to be 5 in a month.

1. What is something daddy always says to you?
Natters Schmatters

2. What makes daddy happy?
You and me and Megan

3. What makes daddy sad?
When we don’t obey

4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
Doing funny things like flipping us

5. What was your daddyy like as a child?
I don’t know. A little boy

6. How old is your daddy?
10 1/2

7. How tall is your daddy?
10 feet

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Make us laugh. He likes to hear it when we laugh, Mommy, that means that we are happy.

9. What does your daddy do when you're not around?
Work and watch trains. I know it!

10. If your daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
For his work

11. What is your daddy really good at?
Working and taking pictures of trains

12. What is your daddy not very good at?
He can’t go on the treadmill

13. What does your daddy do for job?
Fix my van

14. What is your daddy's favorite food?
Chips

15. What makes you proud of your daddy?
That he makes us funny

16. If your daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
I don’t know

17. What do you and your daddy do together?
Play funny stuff and play games sometimes

18. How are you and your daddy the same?
I gave him my flower

19. How are you and your daddy different?
He’s a boy and I’m a girl

20. How do you know your daddy loves you?
Because he’s always nice and he’s perfect

21. What does your daddy like most about your mom?
That she loves him

22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
To watch trains

Comments

laugavitz said…
this is truely the best! I can't wait until O can do something like this, your right, you can hear the love that they have for each other! I also love that she can see that Daddy loves mommy and mommy loves daddy too, most kids only see daddy loves me.....Love it, thank you for sharing gave me a big smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle