Made Me Smile

This conversation made me smile. Someone has been listening to the Bible verse songs we have on CD in the van. The context was after looking at a friend's ultrasound pictures on Facebook, and me trying to explain how the ultrasound worked in five-year-old terminology.

Miss N: "Mommy, are you going to have any more babies?"

Mommy: "I don't know, hun, I would like to, but that's really up to God."

Miss N: "Oh, because he has to help you put the baby in your tummy?"

Mommy: "Yep."

Miss N: "Oh, because he FORMS them, He forms the babies, right mommy?"

Mommy: "That's exactly right."

Miss N: "Mom, why are babies all wet when they come out?"

Upon further questioning I figured out that she knew babies were all wet from the picture in her baby book of just after she was born :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the smile this morning. She is precious!
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle