30 weeks update

How far along? 30 weeks. For some reason, this feels like a milestone.

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Sleep: So tired. Enough said.

Best moment this week: At church Sunday the baby was moving so I took M's hand and put it on my tummy. Her face was so sweet. She got this look of wonder in her eyes and just smiled so big. I love that.

Movement: Still very active.

Milestones: passed the glucose test!

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Nope

What I miss: My energy. Do you know where it went?

What I am looking forward to: Not much. We are getting to have lots and lots of testing weekly from here on out. Oh boy!

Weekly Wisdom: My children do not like me to cry. It makes them cry.

Complications Update: Today my bp was up at my appointment, and I have had some higher readings this week. I can get them down if I sit for a while, but my life does not involve a lot of sitting. I have also been swelling some at night. SO my doctor is starting more aggressive testing. I have another 24-hour test to do tomorrow into Friday, then weekly non-stress tests and ultrasounds to monitor growth. It makes me tired just to think of it. This is the first time I have felt concerned that something could be happening way earlier than expected. Honestly, I am overwhelmed. I have no place for this baby yet (of course, if things go south she will be in the NICU for a while which I don't even want to think about. How on earth do you do the NICU with children at home? I know people who have done it. . . but I don't know how we would swing it!)

I have so much to do to be ready for this baby. We need a dresser, and would prefere not to buy the cheap new one we can afford but rather a sturdy used one. I haven't even thought about going through the clothes yet, because there is nowhere to put them. The big girls' room is far from done, and Tim is still working (hard) on our flooring. He's doing a great job but it's taking way too long. I wanted to do this prep while my mom was here and it just didn't happen. I am overwhelmed, wishing for a little more time and a little bit of help :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle