My Sweet Baby



Well, Megan is nearly three months old. Here is a picture of her sleeping. Yes. tummy sleeping is a big no-no, but I let her nap on her tummy next to me while I work. She sleeps on her back at night. I took her to get portraits done this morning. Those are posted below as well.




The video below doesn't do justice to how funny she was being last night. She figured out if she kicked her legs her bouncy seat would bounce. She was cooing up a storm and kicking and kicking and kicking, until I got the camera out. Natalie wanted in on the action at the end too! The mess in the background got picked up pronto after they went to bed, just so everyone knows!











Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle