Things I Am Hearing

Some funnies from Natalie:
  • Fairy-flies (her name for Fairies, like Tinkerbelle)

  • "This game is only for grown-up kids"

  • "Sometimes Grandmas are your Aunt"

  • To Daddy: "You are one crazy woman!"
  • "Mom? Is Pepsi junk food? Because you eat it all the time." (Insert embarrassed expression on mom's face)
  • After I said that my pop was a diet pop: "Does that mean it gives you diarrhea?"
  • "Can I please bring Bronco's head to church?" This said after the poor stick horse, Bronco, was unfortunately decapitated. There were many tears and much sadness. I had visions of the Godfather being replayed at church after this question. (No, I've never actually seen it)


Comments

Janna said…
Love the Pepsi one!
Anonymous said…
Hello. And Bye.

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle