Mixed News

Well, the nurse called today (Wednesday) with my blood draw results from Monday. Only, she wouldn't tell me what they were. All he said was, "Your numbers went up, and Dr. H wants you to come in today instead of tomorrow for your ultrasound." That was, however, impossible, because I was out in the boondocks on a field trip with Miss M. So, I wait until tomorrow morning.

I am perplexed why she wouldn't tell me what the results were. It makes me think they were bad. On the other hand, with the ectopic, they said, "Get someone to watch the children and come here NOW." so if they were worried about that, I don't think they would have been OK with me not dropping everything and coming in.

I have a decent amount of pain, and I don't think it's just normal "growing" pains. That scares me. But I can usually find a "reason." And it's not doubling over, falling on the floor type pain that I have been told is what will happen with ectopic pain.

Only a few more hours until I will have my question answered. I pray that it's all OK. If it's another ectopic, I don't know what I will do. I don't know how I would survive that, honestly.

I am not freaking out right now. I am fairly calm. I am also feeling like there is less hope than there was two weeks ago. I just have a "something's not right" feeling. But, I'm a pessimist quite often, and a worrier, so maybe that's just coming from me. . . I don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle