Rejoicing!

So i have some praises to share!

First, remember this post? About how I was not ready to go through the pastor search? Well, our pastor officially resigned June 30. Here it is the beginning of September, so only two full months, and we already have one! No drama, and he was voted in with just one negative vote. Tim and I really, really like him and his wife. I think they are a perfect fit for our happy loving little church. We are so excited. We will continue to miss our former pastor and his wife but are excited to be moving forward.

Second, remember this post? Well I found a pediatric opthamologist only about an hour away who not only is trained in vision therapy, but also takes the girls' insurance. And we have an appointment Wednesday. God is so good and I am so thankful I bit the bullet and called around. I hate making phone calls but in this case it likely saved us thousands of dollars, or the decision to not pursue something our child needs due to finances.

There is a third praise about something that I cannot share. but let's just say I was dreading something and praying about it and it was not as bad as I thought. God gave grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle