34 weeks update

How far along? 34 weeks! Miss N was born at 34 weeks, 1 day, which is today. I am so thankful to not be there at this point! But, I also feel very strongly that we are now in the "safe" zone.

Maternity clothes? Yep. Getting down to only a few shirts that fit. I will NOT buy more!

Sleep: Not enough. I'm cranky.

Best moment this week: Got to see my doctor again. It's been like two weeks. I cracked up when I mentioned I was not impressed with the high risk doctor I saw last week. She went off on that doctor! Apparently she (the high risk doctor) doesn't have much of a reputation.

Movement: She is definitely not moving as much. I have been doing kick counts which I never did with the other kids.

Milestones: She's head down! Doesn't really matter since I am having a c-section but that means she's getting ready for birth!

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No signs of labor, but lots of practice contractions. They wear me out!

What I miss: Feeling normal. I am so uncomfortable! My back, hips, abdomen, and other areas just hurt, constantly. Getting up off of the couch to attend to the girls is so painful! I feel like an old woman! The doctor said it's because it's my third baby. How do people have 8+ kids and not go crazy!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little girl in five weeks!

Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes, you have to apologize to your kids. Sometimes, you lose your cool. Apologies and hugs really do heal.

Complications Update: Bp is starting to go up. The High risk doctor said this will happen at about 33-34 weeks. I am starting to swell at night, but that's normal. I am not sure if this is complications or just what happens at the end of pregnancy. Baby didn't pass an NST this week, but she passed the biophysical profile (ultrasound) so she was deemed fine. Lots and lots of monitoring, but we look to still be in the clear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle