36 weeks update

How far along? 36 weeks!

Maternity clothes? Do you really have to ask?

Sleep: Not too shabby.

Best moment this week: Finding out my 24 hour test got better? I guess that means that all the complications are not making me ill. Oh, and getting a new gig that I think will be really good for the post-baby period when my schedule will be up in the air.

Movement: Steady and strong.

Milestones: All major organ work is done. Now she's just gaining weight.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Contractions have actually slowed down.

What I miss: Not getting told how huge I am by complete strangers.

What I am looking forward to: Um, I guess my next appointment. I keep hoping she will decide we are in a safe enough zone and say let's have a baby :)

Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing.

Complications Update: So, they changed my medication dose, but it didn't have much of an effect. I am still spiking quite a bit later in the day. So, I am now on mostly bed rest. It's not full bed rest - she said I can go to church, pick up the kids from school, but otherwise I need to have my tush glued to the couch. Thankfully, between the school being willing to work with me and the wonderful church family we have, I think we will be OK until we can have this baby. My mom can come at a moment's notice too so if we need to have her this week, all will be OK. My doctor actually hinted we could do it now, but that there was still a little risk of a NICU stay at 36 weeks. So I am pushing for the 37 week mark just to be on the safe side. However, if I get any readings above certain levels, I have to call RIGHT NOW. So, it could be sooner rather than later. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle