Possible Pregnancy Post 3

Well, this drama just keeps getting more interesting.

I wasn't expecting any call back from my doctor's office today, as they need two separate blood draws to make any conclusions from what I understood. However, she did call today. She said my numbers were really good, as in high. She said that this means they should have seen something on the ultrasound. I saw the nurse practitioner, and so she went to the doctor to see what to do. The doctor also said something should be visible based on the numbers in the blood work.

So, tomorrow (wednesday) I go back in for another ultrasound and more blood work. According to my hormones, I am pregnant. According to the ultrasound on Monday, we don't know.

I am feeling a bit anxious. I want to know what is going on - is my life in danger or is there a baby in there that's just too little to see? It's hard to concentrate on work today. I am thankful I have a Heavenly Father I can turn to in prayer when my heart starts to get anxious.

I am also thankful. First, I am thankful we discovered this potential problem before we leave town for Thanksgiving. I am also thankful for friends. I needed someone to watch my girls during the appointment, and I contacted three friends, and all three were more than willing. It is such a blessing to have friends who are willing to help you out in a crunch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story Begins

Hard Questions

Christmas Miracle