Miss N's Five-Year-Old Interview


Happy Birthday to Miss N! In honor of my newly-turned five-year-old, I am starting an annual interview. So here are her questions and answers! Later if I have time I will post the annual "see how I've grown" post.


What is your favorite color?

Pink and purple

What do you want to be when you grow up?

A mommy and a horse rider

Who is/are your best friends?

Abriana, Hannah, Aliyah, Ben, Abby, Lilli, Joie, Maddie, Alyssa

What is your favorite thing to do?

Go to the museum

What is your favorite cereal?

Life and Cheerios

What is your favorite vegetable?

Carrots

What is your favorite drink?

Chocolate milk and juice

What is your favorite toy?

Horseys, cows, and donkeys

What is your favorite TV show?

Magic School Bus

What is your favorite game?

Long Memory, Candy Land

What is your favorite book?

My princess book

What is your favorite restaurant?

The ones that give out toys

What is your favorite holiday?

Halloween

What is your favorite animal?

Donkey, Cow, Horsey

If you could change your name, what would you choose?

Lucy

What do you love about each person in our family?

Daddy – He has the fun in the house.
Mommy – Huggies
Megan – Wrestle time
Cookie – Tummy rubs
Bailey - Love

Where would you like to go on vacation?

The Beach

What are some of your wishes for this year?

A unicorn birfday, and I think I want to wish my self a happy birfday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Questions

My Story Begins

Christmas Miracle